So you use lots of formulas in your Crystal reports? Do you know how and when to use the following:
- The evaluation time functions WhileReadingRecords and WhilePrintingRecords?
- Create manual running totals?
- Variables to pass data between a subreport and the main report?
- The correct way to work with boolean (true/false) expressions?
In this webcast we will talk about all of this and more!
Dell Stinnett-Christy, Protiviti
Dell Stinnett-Christy is a consultant who has been working with SAP BusinessObjects as both a customer and a consultant. She has done over 30 installs/upgrades in the last 8 years, provides Administration training, and helps clients configure security for new systems and troubleshoots/reviews security in existing systems.
Tammy Powlas, Fairfax Water
- Speaker Introduction: 5:30
- Session Topics
- What is a formula? - 6:22
- Formula Syntax - 8:00
- Handling Null Values - 16:30
- Boolean formulas - 23:00
- Conditional Formulas - 30:00
- Processing Scope - 43:00
- Variables 46:00
- Session Summary - 58:00